This is my personal repository. It mostly contains science packages that I use (or have used), their dependencies that aren't in the official repositories, and the Firefox package with some patches to improve the experience when on Plasma. You can find the list with all the available packages at the end of this page or browse the repository directory here. Currently, the only maintained platforms are x86_64 and i686, although my priority is in the former.
To add the repository, modify
/etc/pacman.conf and add the following lines at the end:
[gustawho] SigLevel = Required Server = https://gustawho.com/repo/$arch
All packages are signed, so you first must import my GPG key in order to install them. You can either found it at any public keyserver:
# pacman-key -r 76578671
Or download it from here, then import it with:
# pacman-key --add gustawho.key
Verify the fingerprint:
$ pacman-key -f 76578671
Finally, you need to locally sign the key:
# pacman-key --lsign-key 76578671
You now can update the pacman database and start using my repo!
- 2hdmc: General-purpose calculator for the two-Higgs doublet model.
- backupd: Compressed and encrypted backups with xz and GPG.
- beamer-theme-metropolis: A modern LaTeX Beamer theme.
- beamer-theme-owl: Theme that maximizes visibility in dark and unfavourable conditions.
- beamer-theme-rub: Beamer theme for the Ruhr-University of Bochum.
- beamer-theme-torino: A pretty theme for LaTeX Beamer.
- beamer-theme-tub: Unofficial Beamer theme for Technische Universität Berlin.
- brother-mfc-j5910dw-cupswrapper: Cupswrapper driver for the Brother MFC-J5910DW printer.
- brother-mfc-j5910dw-lpr: LPR driver for the Brother MFC-J5910DW printer.
- clementine-qt5: Experimental Qt5 version of Clementine, a modern music player and library organiser.
- cpsuperh: A computational tool for Higgs phenomenology in the minimal supersymmetric standard model with explicit CP violation.
- feynhiggs: FeynHiggs is a Fortran code for the (diagrammatic) calculation of the masses, mixings and much more of the Higgs bosons in the MSSM with real/complex parameters at the highest level of accuracy.
- firefox-kde-opensuse: Standalone web browser from mozilla.org with OpenSUSE patches to integrate better with KDE.
- firefox-unity: Standalone web browser from mozilla.org with Global Menu integration.
- geant4: A simulation toolkit for particle physics interactions.
- geant4-abladata: Data files for nuclear shell effects in INCL/ABLA hadronic mode.
- geant4-ensdfstatedata: Nuclei properties from the Evaluated Nuclear Structure Data Files.
- geant4-ledata: Data files for low energy electromagnetic processes.
- geant4-levelgammadata: Data files for photon evaporation.
- geant4-neutronhpdata: Neutron data files with thermal cross sections.
- geant4-neutronxsdata: Data files for evaluated neutron cross-sections on natural composition of elements.
- geant4-piidata: Data files for shell ionisation cross-sections.
- geant4-radioactivedata: Data files for radioactive decay hadronic processes.
- geant4-realsurfacedata: Data files for measured optical surface reflectance.
- geant4-saiddata: Data files from evaluated cross-sections in SAID data-base.
- grub2-theme-breeze: A minimalistic GRUB theme inspired by Breeze.
- gwtool: Simple tools for working with gravitational waves.
- hepmc: A particle physics package for storing collision events from Monte Carlo generators, x86_64 only.
- hepmc3: A particle physics package for storing collision events from Monte Carlo generators (development version), x86_64 only.
- kmozillahelper-kde4: Mozilla KDE Integration, x86_64 only.
- kmozillahelper-kf5: Mozilla KDE Integration with KF5 support, x86_64 only.
- latex-beamer: Beamer is a LaTeX class for creating slides for presentations.
- lhapdf: A particle physics tool for evaluating PDFs from discretised data files, x86_64 only
- libafterimage: Generic image manipulation library.
- libmygpo-qt5: A C++/Qt client library for gpodder.net.
- libsufr: A LIBrary containing Some Useful Fortran Routines.
- otf-fira-fonts: Mozilla's new typeface, used in Firefox OS.
- pythia: High-energy physics events generator.
- qt5-quick1: Qt Declarative is provided for Qt 4 compatibility.
- root: C++ data analysis framework and interpreter from CERN, x86_64 only.
- simlib: C++ SIMulation LIBrary for continuous, discrete, combined, 2D/3D vector, and fuzzy models.
- soxt: A high-level 3D graphics toolkit on top of OpenGL.
- sushi4physics: Higgs production in the MSSM and the 2HDM - Standalone.
- sushi4physics-2hdmc: Higgs production in the 2HDM (2HDMC support).
- sushi4physics-fh: Higgs production in the MSSM (FeynHiggs support).
- unuran: A C library for generating non-uniform pseudorandom variates.
- vlc-qt5: A multi-platform MPEG, VCD/DVD, and DivX player (development version - compiled against Qt5).
comments powered by Disqus